What to do
23 APRIL 2021
Keen to learn some insider tips from your favourite celebrity chef? The Chefs Kitchen at the Noosa Eat & Drink Festival, presented by Olsson’s Salts, offers a full program of intimate cooking demonstrations from some of Australia’s favourite chefs.
Taking place on Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 June, The Chefs Kitchen will be housed in a grand marquee nestled on the water's edge, offering expansive views of the Noosa River.
The Chefs Kitchen is a pre-ticketed program with a VIP ticket of $65 per session and general ticket pricing of $35 per session.
The VIP ticket features exclusive seating in the first four rows (perfect to snap that photo of your favourite celeb in action), your own table seating, a cocktail on arrival, individual cheese plate, a copy of the latest delicious magazine and a gift from Olsson’s Salts. $65 per session.
General ticket pricing includes your own table seating and a drink on arrival with the opportunity to buy additional drinks and cheese plates from the bar. $35 per session.
All ticket holders will enjoy complimentary salted popcorn courtesy of Olsson's Salts and there will be a few little 'surprise and delight' moments too, with plenty of opportunities to capture the perfect Insta pic in front of our gorgeous Insta-walls.
Each session will feature two of our guest chefs. The Chefs Skills stage will offer a relaxed, informal session while the Main Stage will feature another of our guest chefs who will demonstrate some of their favourite recipes. Big screens showing the live-action will ensure you won’t miss a single detail of what is happening on stage.
The Chefs Kitchen program features individual sessions across the weekend:
Saturday 12 June:
• 10.00am Anna Polyviou on the Main Stage with Diana Chan at the Chefs Skills Table
• 11.30am Colin Fassnidge on the Main Stage with Kirsten Tibballs at the Chefs Skills Table
• 1.00pm Alastair McLeod on the Main Stage with Luca Ciano at the Chefs Skills Table
• 2.30pm Matt Preston on the Main Stage with Ollie Hansford at the Chefs Skills Table
• 4.00pm Adam D’Sylva on the Main Stage with Anna Polyviou at the Chefs Skills Table
Sunday 13 June:
• 10.00am Mark Jensen on the Main Stage with Adriano Zumbo at the Chefs Skills Table
• 11.30am Kirsten Tibballs on the Main Stage with Ollie Hansford at the Chefs Skills Table
• 1.00pm Ollie Hansford on the Main Stage with Khahn Ong at the Chefs Skills Table
• 2.30pm Matt Preston on the Main Stage (and special guests) with Diana Chan at the Chefs Skills Table
• 4.00pm Khahn Ong on the Main Stage with Laura Sharrad at the Chefs Skills Table
Located in the Noosa Woods at the end of Hastings Street, The Chefs Kitchen is your chance to get up close and personal with your favourite celebrity chef. Tickets on sale now at www.noosaeatdrink.com.au
Noosa Eat & Drink – More Events More Often!
The Noosa Eat & Drink Festival is supported by the Queensland Government via Tourism and Events Queensland and features on the It’s Live! in Queensland events calendar.
For media enquiries contact:
Susan Ewington – Tourism Noosa Communications Manager 0412 692 961 or [email protected]